The Ferris wheel “Moscow Sun” is located near the metro “VDNH” at 2nd Ostankinskaya Street, 3.
You can enter the territory of the attraction from the main alley VNDH or from the Southern entrance to VDNH.
Below we tell you how to get to the Ferris wheel “Moscow Sun” by car and by public transport.
It takes 10-15 minutes to walk from VDNH metro station to the Ferris wheel, which is about 1.3 km.
From the subway to the “Moscow Sun” you can take two routes:
- through VDNH park: go out through the arch of the Southern entrance and walk 100 meters to the entrance to the Ferris wheel
- from the subway go along the 1st Ostankinskaya Street, then turn to the 5th Ostankinsky Lane and walk 100 meters to the entrance to the Ferris wheel.
The entrance to the Ferris wheel is only possible through the building of the multifunctional complex.
There are two bus stops located 150 meters from the Moscow Ferris wheel – “Southern Entrance to VDNH” and “1st Ostankinskaya Street”.
You can get to these stops by two bus routes:
- bus №76 — from “Vladykino” and “VNDH” metro stations
- bus №803 — from “Otradnoe” and “VDNH” metro stations
Tram stop “Zander Street” is located 650 meters from the Ferris wheel.
Through it passes three tram routes:
- №11 — from “Preobrazhenskaya Ploshchad”, “Semyonovskaya”, “Partizanskaya” and “Pervomaiskaya” metro stations
- №17 — from “Babushkinskaya” metro station
- №25 — from “Sokolniki” metro station
From “Timiryazevskaya” and “Fonvizinskaya” metro stations you can get Moscow Sun Ferris wheel by monorail.
In this case you are should go to “Vystavochny Centr” monorail station near VDNH and then take a 10-15 minute walk, as it is written in the section “Subway”.
You can also get to the Ferris wheel in Moscow by car.
The nearest parking lots are located at the Khovanskogo entrance to VDNH (900 meters to the entrance of the Ferris wheel) and the “Rapira” shopping center (200 meters to the entrance).